Global Insurance Accelerator : InsurTech Week 2019 ApplicationThis event is open to all insurance innovators regardless of stage and size -- if you are doing something compelling in insurance, we want to hear from you. For more information about event itself, click here.
What's in it for you (the InsurTech company)
- Face-to-face meetings (using Brella) with GIA investors and our mentors, insurance regulators and insurtech investors*
- Education sessions conducted by industry leaders
- Learn firsthand about the experiences of GIA alumni companies
- This is an insurance town. In addition to the networking opportunities we create, you would do well to make your own appointments.
- Select opportunities to present your company to an audience of insurance professionals, investors and more**
- Desk space for 2-3 team members (24x7 office access)
- One-half of your housing costs subsidized***
- Free wifi, coffee, food
What you'll need to do
- Cover your own travel and housing.
- Commit to being in Des Moines at least 4 days during the week of October 14th (arrive Monday, leave Friday is ideal).
- Complete the application below by 10PM CDT July 24th.
- Hang in there... selected companies will be notified August 14th.
* A separate track for investors will be announced at a later date; focus is on Seed and Series A investors
** Not all participants are guaranteed to present, but we will notify you in advance if you are selected.
*** Valid for participants who stay Mon-Fri at the Staybridge Suites (one block from the GIA).
Applications close at 10PM CDT July 24th.